Purchased but Not Shipped (Cancellation):
Cancellation before shipment is subject to an 8% processing fee.
Pre-Orders and Pre-Order Cancellations:
For all pre-orders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship. Any and all pre-orders that are canceled prior to shipping are only eligible for a 92% refund of the total order normal price.
The Scooter has Been Shipped:
AFTER SHIPMENT: To request an order cancellation after it has been shipped, the customer needs to pay a 10% processing fee. The customer is also responsible for the return shipping cost. Varla will provide a return shipping label, and the designated carrier will collect the return package. The customer may also choose self-return or arrange the return shipment by himself.
The Scooter has Been Delivered (Unused):
- No returns are possible after 14 days of receiving the product.
- To be eligible for a return, the scooter must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- You will be charged up to a 25% restocking fee. (withheld from refund)
There are two options for exchange:
- Quick Change: place a new order online and send back the unwanted item(s) using the below instructions. We'll ship a new one immediately and refund for the returned item(s) when it arrives at the warehouse. This method is best, the fastest delivery.
- Traditional Change: send back the unwanted item(s) using the above instructions. We'll issue a refund when it arrives, and notify you. Place a replacement order online when you receive the notification. This method is slower，it can be used when the availability of the funds is important.
We do not offer returns on used items except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction.
Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from VARLA. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of VARLA, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay for shipping to get the item returned, or sacrifice the item.
If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credits, or a refund.
If we pass your return request, we will provide the shipping label.
Please notify us as soon as possible after you send your return by emailing email@example.com and provide a tracking number. Once we received the item, we will either replace the item or give you a refund. This will be issued within 3 days.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Service Team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- All accessories
- Special orders
- Used items except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction
Late Or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after 3 days of approval, please check your bank account again and contact your credit card company/bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this, and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email.
Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact the email and provide us with photo or video proof.
NOTICE: we will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than 7 days from receipt of products.
FAQ About Returns
Q: My item is no longer new and unused, and I believe it has failed due to a defect.
A: Please contact a member of our customer service team for help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How long will it take to receive a refund?
A: We strive to process all returns the same or next business day following receipt at our location. Most debit or credit cards, as well as PayPal accounts, will show our refund to you within 72 hours (or on your next paper statement).
Q: How will I know when you’ve received my return?
A: Varla will notify you at the email address on file when we process your return.
Q: Does the Varlascooter.eu return policy apply to purchases made at Varla scooter dealers? (i.e. independent local scooter/bike shops)
A: Each of our partner scooter/bike shops sets their own return and exchange policies and procedures. Varla does not accept returns of items purchased from bike shops. Please contact the place of purchase to discuss their return policy.